My SuSE 9.2 Linux Thin Client Server

My Thin Client Server yeah! :P
Runs Dual Pentium III 1.13Ghz Processor 133Mhz FSB
MSI 694-D Pro 2 Dual Processor Motherboard
Adaptec SCSI Card 160MB data transfer
1 40 GB Seagate Cheetah SCSI Drive 15K rpm
1 20 GB Seagate Cheetah SCSI Drive 15K rpm
1 20 GB Maxtor 20 GB IDE HDD 5,400 rpm
Geforce4 MX440 SE w/ tv out
Creative Labs Sound Blaster 5.1 channel
3 Ethernet Cards combination of Davicom and Realtek
1 CD-RW Asus 52x32x52
1 DVD-ROM AOPEN
1 Floppy Disk Drive
I'm using SuSE 9.2 Professional, I'm using this as a Thin Client server for my old shitty laptop and for visitors who wants to connect to my network. I'm planning to implement a Diskless Wireless Network ;) so even if I'm using a shitty old laptop lets say perse, 166Mhz laptop w/ a wireless. I'm going to do a PXE boot then watch a movie while I'm losing weight in the toilet :P I'll have to double check if its possible to do a PXE boot via wireless

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home